Oven Cleaning Service
Oven Sparkle’s oven cleaning service involves using the latest professional oven cleaning technology with eco-friendly cleaning products in our bespoke van-mounted dip tank. We use an array of professional cleaning tools to ensure your oven receives a thorough and full deep clean, restoring that showroom sparkle. The service we provide is suitable for all models and types of ovens, ranges, hobs, extractors, microwaves and barbecues. We will revitalise your oven from being dirty, greasy and grimy, into an ultra clean showroom condition cooker you can be proud of.
Oven Cleaning Process
Your Oven Sparkle operative will visit your home at the pre-agreed time. An inspection of your oven will then take place; this is to highlight any faults or defects that may be present. Once both parties are happy Oven Sparkle will commence work.
What we will do:
- Before any cleaning starts we will lay down floor protector to prevent the spread of dirt. This will be placed to cover the area in front and around your oven.
- We will then strip your oven of all its removable parts. These will then be placed into our van-mounted dip tank to be thoroughly cleaned using eco-friendly cleaning products.
- The oven’s interior will then be cleaned using non-abrasive eco-friendly cleaning products. Where possible we will remove doors and seals ensuring all parts of the oven are given attention. The oven door will also be cleaned. No matter how burnt on the dirt we have the tools and experience to make short work of any challenges it may pose.
- If you are having any other appliance cleaned these will then be dealt with.
- Once your oven is cleaned the removable parts will be re-installed.
- Oven Sparkle will then provide a full and thorough polish of all surfaces upon completion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I use Oven Sparkle to clean my oven?
Unlike franchise companies Oven Sparkle is a local family-owned business which really cares about providing a quality service and delivering sensational results.
How long has Oven Sparkle been operating?
Oven Sparkle has been providing an oven cleaning service to clients since 2014 on a part time basis. An expansion of the client base has now allowed us to operate full time.
What areas do you cover?
Oven Sparkle operates in South East Cornwall (including Saltash, Torpoint, Looe, Liskeard, Callington, Gunnislake), Plymouth and surrounding areas, Tavistock, and Ivybridge.
What products does Oven Sparkle use?
We only use non-caustic and non-toxic products in your home, which are all biodegradable and environmentally friendly. Therefore there will be no fumes or odours.
Is Oven Sparkle fully insured?
Yes, Oven Sparkle is fully insured with a comprehensive £1,000,000 Public Liability Insurance policy, which includes the appliances we clean. This provides you with total peace of mind.
Can I trust your cleaning operatives?
Yes we are fully trained and DBS checked so you can trust us.
Can I use my oven straight away?
Yes, as soon as we have finished your oven will be ready to use.
Do you carry spares?
Yes, we carry spare bulbs, universal seals, and a good selection of extractor hood filters. If we don’t have what you need we will do our best to source it for you.
Can you clean the glass doors?
Yes. We can clean inside and outside of the door and if it is not a sealed unit we will clean between the glass panels as well.
Do you cover the floor?
Yes, we will put down our own dust sheet to ensure there is no mess, be assured; everything we use in your home will not damage anything.
How long does an oven clean take?
Depending on the type, size and condition of the oven as well as any additional services you may require such as hob or microwave cleaning, the process can take anything from 2 to 4 hours.
How often should I get my oven cleaned?
This really depends how often it is used and what is cooked in it, we recommend every oven should be thoroughly cleaned every 6 – 12 months.
How can I pay?
We accept cash payment on completion.
How do I book an appointment?
Either call us on 01752 936319 or 07443 911391, email us at [email protected] or complete the contact form on this website. We will be very happy to talk about your requirements.